Career and Transition Connections
Welcome to Liberty Adult Education Career Center
The Career Center where you’ll find Employment Readiness Training, Career Guidance and Resources Information.
The Career Center offers an on-staff Employment Specialist who can help students and the public learn how to job search and help individuals with resumes and interview skills. There is a Transition Specialist who can help students and the public with training and college transition needs including career exploration, college program exploration and application and financial aid applications. Both the employment Specialist and the Transition Specialist schedule free, private one-on-one appointments for job or training exploration.
All professional services, open workshops, and one-on-one appointments with staff professionals are FREE to the public and to the enrolled students of Liberty Adult Education.
What will you find in the career Center?
- Career Assessment tool to help narrow your career path.
- A Job Board with job announcements to search through with new job announcement daily.
- A Work News board with job placements candidates and their “I Got a Job “success announcements.
- Current Events board with information on Job Fairs and On-site Hiring Events that are happing in our area with daily updates.
- A bounty of “College and Training” brochures to choose from offering insight into career training, apprenticeship programs, and trade union information.
- Workshops on Resume Writing, Job Search, and the Job Application.
- Workshops on career exploration and college transition.
- One-on-one appointments with employment specialist for resume review and career/job outlook.
- One-on-one appointments with transition specialist for career training and college transition.
Walk-in, schedule an appointment with Employment Specialist, Berth Ruiz at Ruizb@luhsd.net or Transition Specialist, Nidhal DeCesare email@example.com or Call 925-634-2565 x1039: leave a message and you will receive a return call next business day.