Employment Opportunities

Adult Education

Share Your Talent! Interested in Teaching? We need you!!!

Qualifications Needed to Teach:

  • ESL (English as a Second Language) BA or BS Degree
  • GED (General Education Development) BA or BS Degree
  • Career Technical Vocational or Adult Education. Teaching Credential/Degree
  • Community Enrichment Classes No college degree needed – just a talent to share

If you have any questions on how to qualify, call the Community Education Center at 925-634-2565 or stop by: Community Education Center, 929 Second Street, Brentwood, CA 94513


Check out our current job postings on edjoin today: https://www.edjoin.org/libertyuhsd